Our local team at BV Consulting is a world class leader in preparing and writing feasibility study reports. Our staff of researchers, business plan and financial consultants, we have written feasibility studies for a diverse range of industries and businesses, including real estate development, Water Dam, Mining, Energy, Road/Corridor.
A feasibility study is conducted prior to a project’s undertaking. Principals of companies and their investors want to ensure that any given project they plan on developing is actually “feasible”, and preparing a study showing this feasibility is the main point of writing such a report (which of course will help save needed capital and time in the long run). A feasibility study includes such vital information and data as the funding needs to complete the project, the market opportunity, government regulations, risk factors, strength and weaknesses, while a feasibility study somewhat sounds like a business plan, such reports tend to be many times longer with more details on the market and financials.
BV Consulting team is respected for its keen insights into any given market, and our straight forward assessment regarding a projects viability. We work one-on-one with our clients to ensure that each project is specifically tailored to the company’s needs.
Various Types of Feasibility Study Reports
- Real Estate Feasibility – This is the most common feasibility study that we at BV Consulting write. Real estate feasibility reports include such features as the land survey, building permits, zoning laws, impact on the surrounding environment and natural habits, traffic issues and general impact on businesses in the area as well as the overall market opportunity.
- Comprehensive Feasibility – A comprehensive feasibility study is an all-inclusive report that takes into consideration some of the most rational business practices one should implement before undertaking any project. The comprehensive feasibility includes data on land acquisitions and real estate issues, economic and cultural impact on the greater surrounding areas, and more. Such comprehensive studies can be found in our business plan features (if a client wants a very long and detailed analysis). The comprehensive feasibility study is also referenced in the real estate feasibility study (see above) and together with the real estate report is the most popular feasibility study we offer.
- Financial Economic Feasibility – An economic feasibility study is conducted when a company wants to know if the proposed amount of capital and financing is sufficient to complete a project successfully. While a business plan may have a section called the “CBA” or cost-benefit-analysis, in an economic feasibility study it will be greater in detail and have more statistics and numbers in the financials.
- Marketing Feasibility – The marketing feasibility studies the market impact and penetration, such as the demographics, target market, product testing and more. Prior to launching a project into the market, whether in a local, regional, national or global environment, a viable study on the market is imperative.
BV Consulting team can assist locally with any of the noted feasibility studies below. Each separate study has its own features but there are more similarities among them than there are differences.
Additional Feasibility Studies
- Technical Feasibility– If a company has the technological knowhow and resources to achieve its goals.
- Schedule Feasibility – Is there enough time and resources to complete the project on time?
- Cultural Feasibility – Local and greater cultural and societal impact.
- Legal and Ethical Feasibility – Local and greater cultural and societal impact.
- Resource Feasibility – What resources are needed and is that enough to complete the project successfully?
- Operational Feasibility – can your firm solve difficulties and maximize potential opportunities during the development.
Our firm has also write and assist with the following additional (not as popular) feasibility reports, including:
Writing a professional feasibility study is good business practice, especially for companies that are planning on raising many millions of dollars and want to have the knowledge readily available to make an educated decision about a projects viability. By creating such a feasibility study, for instance, for a real estate project, you will be able to navigate potential pitfalls during development and save needed capital in the process, as well as possibly discover new opportunities in the market.
What We Do
Our team at BV Consulting has International and Local experience in writing feasibility studies. We have used a real estate project as an example. Numerous features are missing but the general idea can be conveyed as follows:
- Initial analysis of your project
- Recommendation on next course of action
- Undertake the project
- Initial analysis of the proposed development area, including the initial demographics
- Conduct land or site review
- Proposed construction and development costs
- Demographic analysis of proposed area
- Neighborhood analysis
- Demographic comparison
- Municipal incentives
- National market overview
- Analysis of similar project or developments
- Regional market analysis
- Competitive market analysis
- Competitive advantages of project or location
- Disadvantages of project or location
- Projected overall market
- Pricing analysis
- Purchases or occupancy
- Interviews if needed
- Financial analysis
- Risk Mitigation
- Third party team, i.e. law firm, accountant etc.
- Pro forma
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Profit and loss
Information assessment and collection
Information assessment and collection
Financial Statements and Projections
Appendixes and Addendum
Once complete we will then send the draft version of the feasibility study for review and comments.
Start to Finish
BV Consulting is a one-stop company for all your feasibility studies, BV Consulting, business plan or offering document needs. Our team has been involved in literally thousands of projects. We have set the bar high for feasibility study performance, taking into consideration time constraints and budgets. We pride ourselves on offering superior service – not just on a local or national level but on a global scale – at a fraction of the cost of our competitors and usually twice as fast. We give our clients the tools they need to make an educated decision about the business opportunity at hand by producing a market driven, financially conscience feasibility study. The success of our clients is the number one goal of our company.